- TrueCrypt : TrueCrypt is a software system for establishing and maintaining an on-the-fly-encrypted volume (data storage device). On-the-fly encryption means that data is automatically encrypted right before it is saved and decrypted right after it is loaded, without any user intervention. No data stored on an encrypted volume can be read (decrypted) without using the correct password/keyfile(s) or correct encryption keys. Entire file system is encrypted (e.g., file names, folder names, contents of every file, free space, meta data, etc).
Files can be copied to and from a mounted TrueCrypt volume just like they are copied to/from any normal disk (for example, by simple drag-and-drop operations). Files are automatically being decrypted on the fly (in memory/RAM) while they are being read or copied from an encrypted TrueCrypt volume. Similarly, files that are being written or copied to the TrueCrypt volume are automatically being encrypted on the fly (right before they are written to the disk) in RAM. Note that this does not mean that the whole file that is to be encrypted/decrypted must be stored in RAM before it can be encrypted/decrypted. There are no extra memory (RAM) requirements for TrueCrypt. For an illustration of how this is accomplished, see the following paragraph.
- System Information for Windows : SIW is an advanced System Information for Windows tool that analyzes your computer and gathers detailed information about system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely comprehensible manner. SIW can create a report file (CSV, HTML, TXT or XML), and is able to run in batch mode
- Belarc Advisor : The Belarc Advisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, network inventory, missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, security benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser. All of your PC profile information is kept private on your PC and is not sent to any web server.
- PC WIZARD : PC WIZARD is a powerful utility designed especially for detection of hardware, but also some more analysis. It’s able to identify a large scale of system components and supports the latest technologies and standards. This tool is periodically updated (usually once per month) in order to provide most accurate results.
PC WIZARD is also an utility designed to analyze and benchmark your computer system. It can analyze and benchmark many kinds of hardware, such as CPU performance, Cache performance, RAM performance, Hard Disk performance, CD/DVD-ROM performance, Removable/FLASH Media performance, Video performance, MP3 compression performance.
- MiTeC Icon Explorer : This tool allows to manage icon libraries, standalone icons and executable that contains icons as resources. MicroAngelo 16-bit format (icl) and 16-bit executables (NE) is no longer supported and Icon Explorer now creates 32-bit DLLs as icon libraries. 32-bit icons and 256×256 sized icons are supported. It has powerfull searching tool that searches specified path with directory recursion and examines any file if it contains any icon and then extract it. Icons can be saved as icons, individual icon images or bitmaps.
- Video mp3 Extractor : Video mp3 Extractor is easy to use tool to extract audio from Video AVI, ASF, WMV files. Output audio file is mp3, and you can listen extracted audio with your mp3 player without any additional conversion or modification. Video mp3 Extractor provides simple and fast method to rip audio from video and save as MP3.
- Double Driver : Double Driver is a very simple and useful tool which not only allows you to view all the drivers installed on your system but also allows you to backup, restore, save and print all chosen drivers.Double Driver analyzes your system and lists the most important driver details such as version, date, provider, etc. All drivers that are found can easily be backed up the application and easily restored at a later point in one go.
- DriverMax : DriverMax is a new tool that finds and downloads the latest driver updates for your computer. No more searching for rare drivers on discs or on the web or inserting one installation CD after the other. Just create a free account, log in, and start downloading the updates that you need.
You can also export all your current drivers (or just the ones that work ok) to a compressed file. After reinstalling Windows you will have everything in one place!
- Synergy: Synergy lets you easily share your mouse and keyboard between multiple computers on your desk, and it’s Free and Open Source. Just move your mouse off the edge of one computer’s screen on to another. You can even share all of your clipboards. All you need is a network connection. Synergy is cross-platform (works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux).
- Multi Monitor Mouse (M3) : M3 allows for conventional control of the mouse within each monitor’s screen, while permitting immediate warping across monitors when desired to increase mouse traversal speed.
- SAM Skype Answering Machine: SAM is a simple voice answering machine for Skype users. When you are away from your PC and there is no one to answer your incoming Skype calls, KishKish SAM will pick up the call, play a greeting message and the all-time classic beep, so the calling party will leave a voice recorded message. Now SAM does even more. SAM will play a Video Greeting of your choosing while recording the voice message.
- Pamela for Skype: A versatile and easy to use Skype audio and video recording software. Supported platforms: XP/Vista/7 (32/64-bit).
- VirtualDub: VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platform.
- Wink : Wink is a Tutorial and Presentation creation software, primarily aimed at creating tutorials on how to use software (like a tutor for MS-Word/Excel etc). Using Wink you can capture screenshots, add explanations boxes, buttons, titles etc and generate a highly effective tutorial for your users.
- BB FlashBack : BB FlashBack Express Free Edition is an easy-to-use free screen recorder creates compact, high quality movies for tutorials, demos and presentations. Records screen, sound and web-cam. It’s easy sharing with quick upload to YouTube and other video hosting sites. Save movies as AVI or Flash. Capture Vista’s ‘Aero’ graphics.
- SCREEN2EXE : SCREEN2EXE is an easy-to-use tool to capture desktop activity and save it as a self-playing .exe file. The program will capture mouse movements, clicks and even optional audio comments from your microphone. You can choose to record the entire screen or just a selected area, configure the recording quality and also the frame rate. The captured video is highly compressed and saved as standalone .EXE viewer that can be sent by email or made available for download.
- CamStudio : CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs)
Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset