- Video mp3 Extractor : Video mp3 Extractor is easy to use tool to extract audio from Video AVI, ASF, WMV files. Output audio file is mp3, and you can listen extracted audio with your mp3 player without any additional conversion or modification. Video mp3 Extractor provides simple and fast method to rip audio from video and save as MP3.
- Double Driver : Double Driver is a very simple and useful tool which not only allows you to view all the drivers installed on your system but also allows you to backup, restore, save and print all chosen drivers.Double Driver analyzes your system and lists the most important driver details such as version, date, provider, etc. All drivers that are found can easily be backed up the application and easily restored at a later point in one go.
- DriverMax : DriverMax is a new tool that finds and downloads the latest driver updates for your computer. No more searching for rare drivers on discs or on the web or inserting one installation CD after the other. Just create a free account, log in, and start downloading the updates that you need.
You can also export all your current drivers (or just the ones that work ok) to a compressed file. After reinstalling Windows you will have everything in one place!
When you are not able to restart your Windows, and most of the time is boot system files currupted, the “BEST” way to do is “Format“, but what about your data which not yet backeup?
Try below solutions before you format your hard disk (Windows XP installed):
- MBR : Insert Windows Installer CD > Press R to Recovery > Dos mode screen appear （Recovery Console）, type “Fixmbr” after C:\Windows >Press Enter > Enter Y when warning message appear > Done.
* MBR = Master Boot Record. 它是在硬碟的第0軌的一個記錄，其中包含了啟動電腦系統所需要的程式碼。
- NTLDR: Insert Windows Installer CD > Press R to Recovery > Dos mode screen appear （Recovery Console）, type “Fixboot” after C:\Windows >Press Enter > Enter Y when a notification message appear > Done.
* If you able to logon to Windows, Right click My Computer >Properties >Advance > Startup & Recovery > Settings > Choose the system that you want to fix.
* If you see “NTDLDR is missing.” message, normally this message appear when you hard disk installed more than one Windows, so it caused error when another Windows systems have been deleted or modified.
- Font Viewer : Font Viewer renders all installed font families in a scrollable grid view, and allows you to change the size, color, background-color and displayed text, all at the touch of a button. Its built-in listing feature lets you select fonts and store their names in a readable and easily-accessible format.
You can also export your list to a text file (.txt) or a FontViewer file (.fv) for use at a later date. Additionally, you can export your font list to an Adobe Acrobat PDF file (.pdf), with all of the styles and settings applied.
Support UTF-8, like chinese font types.
Start > My Computer > Right click Property >> Advance
Start > Run > Enter “regedit.exe” > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop >
MenuShowDelay > Change 400 to 0
Start > Run > Enter “regedit.exe” > HKEY_CURRENT_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Update > Change 400 to 0
Start > Run > Enter “regedit.exe” > HKEY_CURRENT_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters > Parameters > Change 400 to 0
Start > Run > Enter “regedit.exe” > HKEY_CURRENT_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SessionManager\MemoryManagement\Prefetch Parameters>
- Synergy: Synergy lets you easily share your mouse and keyboard between multiple computers on your desk, and it’s Free and Open Source. Just move your mouse off the edge of one computer’s screen on to another. You can even share all of your clipboards. All you need is a network connection. Synergy is cross-platform (works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux).
- Multi Monitor Mouse (M3) : M3 allows for conventional control of the mouse within each monitor’s screen, while permitting immediate warping across monitors when desired to increase mouse traversal speed.
- SAM Skype Answering Machine: SAM is a simple voice answering machine for Skype users. When you are away from your PC and there is no one to answer your incoming Skype calls, KishKish SAM will pick up the call, play a greeting message and the all-time classic beep, so the calling party will leave a voice recorded message. Now SAM does even more. SAM will play a Video Greeting of your choosing while recording the voice message.
- Pamela for Skype: A versatile and easy to use Skype audio and video recording software. Supported platforms: XP/Vista/7 (32/64-bit).
- VirtualDub: VirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platform.
- Wink : Wink is a Tutorial and Presentation creation software, primarily aimed at creating tutorials on how to use software (like a tutor for MS-Word/Excel etc). Using Wink you can capture screenshots, add explanations boxes, buttons, titles etc and generate a highly effective tutorial for your users.
- BB FlashBack : BB FlashBack Express Free Edition is an easy-to-use free screen recorder creates compact, high quality movies for tutorials, demos and presentations. Records screen, sound and web-cam. It’s easy sharing with quick upload to YouTube and other video hosting sites. Save movies as AVI or Flash. Capture Vista’s ‘Aero’ graphics.
- SCREEN2EXE : SCREEN2EXE is an easy-to-use tool to capture desktop activity and save it as a self-playing .exe file. The program will capture mouse movements, clicks and even optional audio comments from your microphone. You can choose to record the entire screen or just a selected area, configure the recording quality and also the frame rate. The captured video is highly compressed and saved as standalone .EXE viewer that can be sent by email or made available for download.
- CamStudio : CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs)